6.10.2008

It'll take Money. Lots of Money.

As I mentioned, timelines with projects like these always seem to get pushed back further and further. I'm the kind of person who keeps a spreadsheet that budgets out my income for the next year, which helps me visualize my cash flow.

After coming back from Thailand I found myself in a heap of bills, and unfortunately when you're poor like me, the Real World takes precedent over the abstractions of Scientific Progress and Innovation. Otherwise I'll be homeless and unable to build this thing anyway.

As of now, I see the construction phase beginning at the end of July. I COULD get started in Mid July, but then I wouldn't be able to upgrade to the new iPhone!

Well, I've always found the planning stages of a project to be the funnest anyway, when you can let your imagination run wild.

No comments: